Friday, June 4, 2010

Good Old Mom


"Now listen and believe me, I am not just saying this because I'm your mother - you are the prettiest, nicest girl in the entire school, not to mention the brightest and if you don't believe me just go look in the mirror. I happen to know that there are dozens of young men who would give their eye teeth to go out with a wonderful girl like you. Boys are shy too, you know. Don't you worry, someday your ship will come in."


Well, I'm not worrying, but awwwww thanks Mom!! Lol. I found a little Mary Engelbreit book on my pillow the other night opened to that quote...

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

be thankful you have such a cute ole' mom, girly!

Lorraine said...

Awww...that's so nice Irene! Good Mom's are wonderful and a real gift from the Lord. Appreciate her and love her while you can! I do think your ship will come in too! I remember kinda "panicking"(doesn't look right sp)because my closest cousin (we're only 6 weeks apart)was pregnant with her 3rd when I got married! Just make sure that you then don't "settle" for someone who isn't right. Truly make it a matter of prayer.