What do you do when your sister has her baby a few days early? You have some fun with your nieces of course!
![]() |
| Miriam receiving her certificate at the Speech Meet |
![]() |
| Damaris was a trooper! She braved a 4km hike with Maggie and I in the cold |
![]() |
| It sure was beautiful in the snow |
![]() |
| We even got the chance to skate on the pond in my townhouse complex |
![]() |
| I didn't really feel like putting my skates on initially, but I was glad Damaris convinced me to. We had fun! |





4 comments:
Ahhhh....so fun and the stuff of good memories!
-Ange
3rd attempt. You're a good Aunt, Irene. Are those hockey skates ? I so wish I could get on the ice with my grandchildren but those days are over. Your pond looks so inviting !
Paul Naves
Lots of fun! The girls will always fondly remember fun with their Aunty. I remember A. Joyce the same way... she even lived with us for awhile!
Lora
I never see these! How fun :)
Dor
Post a Comment