Monday, March 12, 2018

Spring Is On My Table

One day of warm temperatures in early March got me in the mood for spring. I cleared out my winter décor: it was so homey and cozy during the cold, snowy winter months, but now it felt cluttery and stifling. I spotted a darling, tiny nest in the uppermost branch of a skinny tree on a hike with Maggie last week, and shook and shook that tree until it fell down. A few Cadbury Mini Eggs completed the look! The ceramic bunnies and moss are from trusty Dollarama. Of course it's back to being cold again... but spring will surely come again!

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." Genesis 8:22






 


3 comments:

Andrea and Josh said...

So pretty! I haven't gotten rid of all of my winter decor yet. I'm reluctant to chuck my poinsettias because they are still doing great!

Lidia said...

Love it, Irene! I am very ready for spring!

Lidia said...

If you plant your poinsettias outside in a shaded area after the danger of frost is past, they will add a lovely touch of exotic tropical flair to your garden. I've done it and it works. :)