Wednesday, May 26, 2010
And Again...
Relating to Jo March, from Little Women.
"I'm ugly and awkward and I always say the wrong things. I fly around throwing away perfectly good marriage proposals [opportunities]. I love our home but I'm just so fitful and I can't stand being here. I'm sorry, I'm sorry Marme. There's just something really wrong with me. I want to change but I can't and I just know I'll never fit in anywhere."
What is wrong with me??? Aaaauuuuggghhh. Oh well, I'm sure I will feel better in the morning again.
*[edit] I hope people don't start thinking I'm some horribly depressed person. Ok, I'll admit I'm a little moody at times (what girl isn't?? lol). I just love Little Women (the book and movie) and can relate to the restless feelings of Jo March at times...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment