It's Not Easy to Be Me
I don't have time to write that post I was talking about...but it was just going to be based on some articles I found over at Boundless Webzine, so if you are interested check it out. But I've rethought and I think I'm still of the same opinion as before... not a big fan of people gettin' hitched young.In other news work over on the Burn Trauma Unit is going great - summer is a busy time for us... lots of campfire/bbq mishaps. So a word of advice, please don't light your bonfire using gasoline or I just may be taking care of you...doing your daily, agonizing dressing changes.
2 comments:
hmm.. interesting change of heart. any explanation?
Lol sorry Est... I don't even know. Not that I would oppose a young couple getting married, just for me, I like to see a girl experience a bit of life before getting married and raising babies. You are just an exception Est - cause you've been all the way across the world already and you'll be getting your degree at a young age! So if you and Dan get hitched soon... you have my blessing ;)
Post a Comment