Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Wittmaack-Ekbom's syndrome
Does anyone else suffer from restless leg syndrome? (Nic, I know you do!) . Now I don't know if I actually have RLS but I've had it a few times in the past and at least 3 nights in the last week where I'm lying awake in bed super tired and wanting to fall asleep but I can't stop tossing and turning and my legs just feel so RESTLESS. It's driving me crazy, especially when I need the sleep! I think it has to do with the excrutiatingly hot weather we've been having cause ever time it's happened to me this past week I've been roasting in bed. Anywho enough with complaining - it's been quite a while since my last post but I just haven't been feeling the urge to write lately - probably because I've been spending most of my time either working, playing tennis or swimming!
Stay posted for some thoughts on why marrying young isn't such a bad idea afterall... (anyone who knows me will know that I've always been vehemently opposed to the idea of people getting married young!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey bubs,
aunt audrey suggested cutting out caffeine which has helped her. i ought to try it out too...
nic
Post a Comment