Let me just say, I could not imagine being a mom while going to school on the side... While in university I had some women in my class who still had young children at home. I have gained a new appreciation for them! The whole "being away from your kids a few hours a day" part doesn't bother me, it's the coming home part... by the time your kids are all fed, cleaned and packed away into bed who would ever want to or have the energy to start projects, essays, homework and studying?!? Time to start getting used to sleep deprivation! Anyhow, these thoughts came about because I've been taking care of my dear niece Miriam since Sunday as her momma has just had her 3rd baby... Miriam has been as good as gold but I'm still pretty worn out by the time I kiss her goodnight - all you mothers out there are probably laughing at me, but come on, I'm not used to this. Anyways, here are a few pictures of the past week:
Uncle Dan please hold my baby so I can feed her the bottle!
Look at me! Just woke up from my nap and cheerful as can be :)

No I don't need help! I can do it myself... even if half of it ends up on my chin or bib :P
Auntie Irene is the best! (Ok, so maybe I'm a little biased :D)
1 comment:
okay, she is just the cutest little thing. give her a big kiss from her auntie who hasn't seen her in awhile....
Post a Comment