Friday, September 21, 2012

Brown, Blue, Green or Gray: Friday's Fun #11

I love being a brown-eyed girl, I really do! But just last week I got to thinking... hmmm... what if I tried out coloured contacts just for the fun of it:? So after piano lessons this morning off I went to Bouma's Vision Center and picked up some samples. What do you guys think?? 

My original beauties ;):

Brilliant Blue:

Green:

 Sterling Gray:

Turquoise:

I personally think I'll go for the turquoise or gray coloured ones. These were just cheap samples so of course they don't look perfect and I'm hoping they'll cover all of my iris (right now the pupil area in the contact is too large and you can see quite a bit of the brown still).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Hmmm... I think the Sterling gray look the best/most natural and are really pretty. But the turquoise ones are really eye-catching and different! I think if you picked the turquoise ones, you'd have a lot of people asking you about your eye color, which may or may not be a bad thing. I had a black manager with blue contact lenses, and people always asked her if that was her natural color. I think she got really tired and annoyed with people asking. Anyways, it's up to you! :)

-Ange

Esther said...

hmm.. they all look pretty cool! The blue would be the most striking that's for sure. You could have those 'piercing blue eyes' you've probably always wanted..haha

godlymetamorphosis.wordpress.com said...

I really like the blue for you! The turquoise and the grey are really nice too but my favourite is defintely the blue.

Nicolette said...

grey or turquoise in my opinion. the green looks very natural too.
nic

Anonymous said...

I think they won't cover more of your iris because your pupil "expands" when the light is dim...
They're all fun :)
Dor