Friday, December 14, 2012

New Jersey News: Friday's Fun #21

Here's a little snapshot of one of the activities I spent doing in NJ... baking! 

Making gingerbread cookies with Trina:

  

Then, the following day while Lora snoozed with Reesey... ;)


....we decorated them with Nicolette's and Jules' help: 


 

I love the grim determination in Jules' face here! It was hard work squeezing that bottle to make the icing come out!


The following day I did some more baking with Nic and Jules - this time chocolate chip and butter cookies - delicious!

 

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like you had fun! The pictures of Juliet are precious. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Alright Bean, I told you not to.......!!!! The first time I've taken a nap in weeks and it gets shared in your blog! Anyway, I enjoyed your visit even though the coffee night which I had been looking forward to didn't happen. See you soon!

Irene said...

Oops sorry Lora I totally forgot... but I had to include a picture of you and that's all I had ;)

Nicolette said...

Lora, it's okay!!! We all know you love to sleep on the sofa as much as possible! No need to feel guilty!!!
nic :)