Well. I got her! The little Westie (West Highland White Terrier) that I
have thought about, dreamed about for days, and planned for.
Let me tell you though, these past few days
have been more of an emotional rollercoaster ride than I had counted on that’s
for sure! I think I spent the whole second day with Maggie in tears. She was
peeing everywhere and I just didn’t know what to do! Sure she is an adorable,
affectionate bundle of white fur but I sure hadn’t planned on this! I felt like
a hormonal mama after having her first baby. However, I am certainly enjoying
the licks and ecstatic tail (body!) wags, the refreshing daily walks, and
hearing her little toenails clicking on the floor as she trots around,
investigating the place. Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Meet Maggie! |
 |
| Snoozin' on her blanket |
 |
| She sure enjoys keeping watch at the window |
 |
| On the lookout for any vagabond rodents |
8 comments:
I can't wait to see her in person! She's so tiny!
-Ange
Aww. She is really cute! Congratulations! :-)
I love the ones of her looking out the window! so cute :)
She is adorable, Bubs! Can't wait to meet her! So, how in the world do you get her to pee outside??
What a cutey pie! Now you get to share in potty training experiences :p
Hope the adjustment goes well.
Love Lora
Very cute! When we got Samson, everyone told me it was like having a newborn in the house to which I replied "at least newborns wear diapers" :) Have fun!
What an adorable little dog! If you have any problem with the smell of the pee, Nature's Miracle (at Petsmart)works like a charm.
Thanks for the comments folks! Anneke - those are my sentiments exactly!! (at least newborns wear diapers!!). House training is getting a bit better - taking her out often and lavishing her with praise and a treat right after peeing outside seems to be the most advocated method of house training, Nic. She is crate trained which is great.
Post a Comment