Friday, March 28, 2014

New 'Do

Lest you wonder why I got such a scraggly looking pooch, I thought I'd share a few pictures of Maggie post grooming. Look at this pretty lady! 




(Okay, no more dog posts from me unless requested! I fear I may become like one of those mamas who post incessantly about their precious chillens.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! When can I see her?
-Ange

Lidia said...

We're not tired yet of pics of your newest addition! Does she like travelling to houses containing loud kids and birds? ;-)

Irene said...

Hey Lidia! She's done quite well with my rambunctious nieces and nephews and although she CANNOT handle the squirrels and chipmunks on our patio, she usually ignores the birds. In other words, I think she would love to visit sometime! (as would I). However, for the sake of your home, I better wait a bit until her house-training is a sure thing!! I am thinking of taking her Up North - what to do you think??

Lidia said...

Okay, we'll try to wait patiently until she's house-trained. YES, bring her Up North! Somehow I don't think her coat will look that white after a week there, ha!