Monday, April 7, 2014

A Weekend to Remember

My trip to visit Ange and Josh began with a literal bang, but ended up being enjoyable nonetheless as they met Maggie for the first time and welcomed her into their home. Here are some highlights: 

Ok so this wasn't a highlight, but yes indeed I did crash my car, 5 minutes from arriving at Ange's house. Sniff. It's currently being repaired so I had to drive a rental car home.
We went for a lovely walk in Millenium Park. The water is really high! Last year we had a picnic in the area to the left.
Having fun on another walk at Blandford Nature center
I think Maggie had the time of her life!
Sisterly love
And spousal love
Bonding time with Maggie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the FUN weekend! I miss hearing Maggie's clicking toe nails and wagging tail...
-Ange

Jeanette said...

Looks like you had a great time!~ Lovin' Maggie peaking around Ange on that pic!

Marcia said...

Everyone has a fender bender now and then; just glad that you're not hurt, too.
As a former neighbor of ours said to me when he stopped by and our dishwasher was on the blink, "if you've got a problem that money can fix, you haven't got a problem."

Nicolette said...

hey bubs, great pictures! p.s. when are you going to start posting pictures of maggie in little coats and doggie accessories? What about a pink carry-on to keep her in? ha ha! anyway, she is so adorable!
nic

Doreen said...

Don't laugh so hard, Nic! We saw fluffy pink dresses at Walmart in the dog department, and the girls would not believe me when I said they were for dogs! Maybe for Maggie's birthday...?