I can hear the comments already: "You're treating her like a new baby! Like your darling precious bundle of joy! You said you weren't going to post any more pictures!" Ahem. Well, it's a little hard to resist ok? Besides, Nic was wondering when I was going to post some pictures of Maggie in cute coats and doggie accessories, so here goes! On Sunday the weather was actually HOT! Honest, it was t-shirt and skirts-with-no-stockings weather. Today, well, today it's winter again. But I don't mind because I know it's going to melt in a jiffy and warm weather will return, and it gave me the chance to snap some cute pictures of Maggie trying out her new plaid coat!
4 comments:
Too cute! Why is she not wearing booties ;-p
She is your little baby! And a cute one at that! Adorable :)
Lora
What a cutie pie! I miss her!!!!
-Ange
I think she is sooooo cute! I want you to bring her to NJ some time....
Nic
Post a Comment