While I had in mind a day of relaxation on this beautiful spring Saturday, Maggie was scheming up another plan. Let's dig a hole to China!!!
Last week I thought that this was a big hole dug by her's truly.
 |
| Her not-so-big holes |
Errrr... not so much. Today her hole digging skills swelled this mama's heart with pride near to bursting! The back corner of our yard is a paradise for Maggie - it's a shady, cool haven, covered in dry pine needles to roll around in, wood piles to sniff, and today, a newly discovered rotten stump that made digging an absolute blast! The hole was so deep I was actually becoming concerned that she might get stuck in it and suffocate to death!
 |
| Spot the Westie! |
 |
| Oh, there she is - going for the gold! |
 |
| I promise you I did not help out at all in this hole digging endeavor! |
b
4 comments:
I cannot believe how deep that hole is!!!!!!!! It's incredible that a little squirt like Maggie did that. I wonder what Pa had to say.... ;)
-Ange
Pa didn't care - his heart was swelling with pride too! Lol. It's in a spot where no one walks so not a big deal
Super funny! I can't wait to see her in action!
This is insane!! WOW can she ever dig! Very cool!!! :)
Post a Comment