Monday, October 11, 2010

O Give Thanks Unto the Lord For He Is Good


Things I'm thankful for:

- Family: godly parents; brothers who tease; sisters who are confidantes; nieces & nephews to love and enjoy
- Friends: lots of laughter; good talks; ridiculous schemes; plain old chillen', relaxin and hanging out
- Nursing: being rewarded with a heartfelt thank you or kind word; when I'm able to form a vibrant therapeutic nurse-client relationship with a patient; having enough time for the little things, knowing that it's things such as a simple back rub that can make a world of difference
- God: His grace, mercy and love which are new every day and never fail; His gift of salvation to undeserving sinners; the joy and peace that comes from fellowship with Him
- Home: a house cooled in the summer and warmed in the winter; my cozy bedroom and comfy bed; a kitchen table to gather round for food, games, coffee and chatting
- Health: that advances in medicine provide me with medication to keep my Ulcerative Colitis under control; that I can enjoy good health and strength

And much, much more :)

No comments: