Sunday, October 17, 2010
This and That
I've just had 4 BRUTAL nights at work recently - I don't think anyone wants me working with them anymore! Call me Miss Bad Luck. Two nights consisted of new big burn admissions which equaled no breaks and last night I nearly had one of my patients code on me so there was a flurry of activity around said patient for quite some time as we had to ready and transfer this person (I'm trying to avoid saying him or her haha) to the ICU. So I'm looking forward to flying the coop with Ma tomorrow for a little R&R down south!
The original point of this blog post however was to talk about... EMBARRASSING MOMENTS. Any of ya'll got any? I have many little day to day embarrassing moments but one bigger one really sticks out in my mind - I cringe and feel shamed by my ineptness every time I think about it haha... But I won't share it until you, dear readers, comment and share some of your own embarrassing moments :D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i was teaching pre-k, and was sitting on one of those tiny chairs. well, i went to stand up but i was stepping on my skirt. i went up and my skirt went down. i don't think the kids saw, though... hahaha
getting caught 'sneaking' out of your house in my pjs to attend a hockey game with you was pretty embarrassing.
what else? i remember ( when i was 10 or 11 or so) trying to participate in a family discussion at the dinner table and raising my hand to do so. i quickly corrected myself and turned it into a exaggerated stretch-- still i think i turned pretty red.
Post a Comment