Joy Comes in the Morning
See? The last post is just a prime example of negative feel-sorry-for-myself thoughts that should not necessarily be made public! But such is life. And then I received the following words from a friend: "If you're looking for a man then trust that God knows and cares and He will provide it. if you let that flavour your thinking, it takes weight and worry off your shoulders... live your life to the fullest where you are right now. Don't postpone other opportunities on account of desires; you might not get them back." Sometimes a fresh perspective is all this is needed! Although I've heard words similar to those before, it's good to be reminded.
And some more words from Adam Young at Owl City Blog: "I take great joy and comfort in knowing my Savior has it all blueprinted and planned down to the tiniest detail, and that my job isn’t to blubber and worry about the design — but to hush. To be concerned with the principles of morality, servanthood, discipleship and character, and ultimately, to trust. For what is faith without trust?"
No comments:
Post a Comment