Canning Jar Candles: Cost: $1 for the pack of floating candles from Dollarama; I picked the greenery and berries from outside and already had the twine to tie around the jars.
Got the idea from here:
Dress Up Your Chairs: Cost: $1.50 for the ribbon
Got the idea from here and here:
And put it all together for a festive dinner party!
I got together with Amanda and Esther on Saturday evening to craft! Amanda worked on forming "NOEL" out of wooden letters, Esther worked on making a tree from a cone and yarn, and I started making a wreath from tree ornaments.
Tree Ornament Wreath: Cost: $20 for ornaments; $1 for ribbon from Dollarama
Centerpiece: Cost: $4 for the ornaments from Dollarama
Got the idea from here:
4 comments:
Wow, you have been busy! I LOVE the wreath! I haven't done a stitch of Christmas decorating yet...guess it's time to start!
-Ange
Thanks Ange! I'm afraid I'm too proud of it - I think it goes so well with our door! :)
Love the wreath! And the other ideas! You are Miss Crafty aren't you!
Lora
Well, you oughta be proud of it! It looks like a $60+ wreath!
Ange
Post a Comment