Thursday, November 1, 2012

Keep on Keeping On: Thursday's Things #16

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill

"Lord Don't Move That Mountain"

Lord here I am again, down on my knees in prayer
Lord You promised me You'd always meet me there
Now there's a mountain up ahead, that I can't seem to climb
So I'm begging for the strength to try it one more time.

Now if there were no mountains, Lord I might forget to pray
And if there were no trials, I might even stray
But I know the higher the mountain, the sweeter the victory
Oh Lord ever remind me that You will walk beside of me.

Oh Lord don't move that mountain, just give me the strength to climb
For if you should move each mountain, I might grow weaker everytime
And just as Your Son Jesus took the cross up Calvary's hill
Oh Lord don't move that  mountain, so I might better do Your will.

No comments: