I rescued this little gem from the garbage heap and it has found a new home in my room. You can't see much difference between the before and after pictures, but it was so filthy and grimy! I attacked it with hot water, soap and vinegar as well as the power sander - at least it's a little more sanitary now. I'm still debating whether or not it looks cute and shabby chic or just plain yucky! Haha. Well, I'm happy with it for now, but can always slap on a fresh coat of paint in the future!
 |
| BEFORE |
 |
| BEFORE |
 |
| AFTER |
 |
| AFTER - I experimented with a couple vintage cloths that mom has |
 |
| I decided to stick with this. (I can't get the picture to display upright - GRRR!) |
4 comments:
Looks cute, Bean! Shabby and chic! love jo
Keep it as is! Love it!
-Ange
Cool thanks guys! :)
I like it! What a find!
Post a Comment