this is what happens when me and ange stay up to late... what can i say... at least we don't lead dull lives! :)
with mounting economic pressures and rising stress levels, we desperately need additional income. know of anyone who is looking for a part time rancher or librarian?
[this video was deleted due to threats of cruel and unusual punishment at the hands of the recorded subject]
8 comments:
you guys are hilarious!
You guys are too much... now you gotta do an opera or something. :)
LVG
At first I thought I was watching to different people. That's quite amusing.
haha
oh lands.
these are going to come back to haunt you someday.
:D
Those were way too funny! My sisters and I used to do the same kinda thing except record ourselves on audio tapes and pretend we were on the radio.
LOL this brings back memories when me and my bro's used to tape ourselves pretending to host a gardening show...lol (We didn't know anything!)
You are sooooooooooooo funny! My kids love to "film" themselves too! Must be the "Dutch" blood!
MH
lol tooooo funny rener. u play the part well:)
Post a Comment