I'm having a real hard time getting motivated to study for my exam on Thursday night (7-10 pm ~ what a lousy time for an exam eh?). The class is called "Introduction to Research Methods and Critical Appraisal." And that is the book we had to purchase, cost about $60.Does this look even remotely interesting to any of you? Because really, it isn't exactly thrilling material to study... Maybe some of ya'll have amazing study habits you would like to share with me? I guess the first thing I should do that will be conducive to studying is to get off this computer... :)
(and this post is really boring, sorry! I had to update my blog since it's been over a week... but have nothing more interesting to blog about. next time better)
2 comments:
i personally think that book looks super interesting.
i would definitely pick it up and read it.
i guess it depends on what you're studying for how you study. plus im only in highschool, so i don't know if you have different studying techniques.
although if you write out study notes and then type them out and then read them over, they seem to stick.
that's all i got though... sorry :S
Im sure that you shall do fine...I hope when im in university that I have no dumb exam times...cause seriously writing after 9...im not so sure ill will do so well!! lol :)
Post a Comment