Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dreams


Anyone on here believe that dreams have deeper meanings? Cause if they do I'm not so sure I wanna know what's been causing these dreams (or should I say nightmares?) of mine. Just last night I had a crazy -what seemed like several hours- of adventure, intrigue, suspense and near-death experiences. I dreampt I was in one of a series of buildings that were bombed by terrorists, and me and a small group of people were racing (well more like stealthily creeping) around trying to rescue people all the while being hunted by the bad guys who were out to kill us. At one point I even threw a big butcher type knife with dead accuracy and killed one of the guys! Add to this all the Ground Zero like surroundings and it made for a pretty heart-stopping, gasping-for-breath type of dream. Still, even though it was a pretty terrifying while I was in it, it was a rather exciting way to spend the night :P. I wonder what brought it on though... dreams are such strange things - usually I can link at least part of it to something I was thinking that day but this one - no idea where it came from.


And that's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by ;).

3 comments:

Anneke Naves said...

That's quite the dream! Most of the time I can't remember mine. I worked once with a lady who had a book about interpreting dreams and finding the meanings. She tried to interpret my friends dreams... it sounded like a bunch of nonsense :)

Nicolette said...

i think it means that you are pursuing the wrong career and that you should be an FBI agent. oh wait, does canada have them?

Irene said...

hardy har nic of course Canada has FBI agents! i think. hmmm. actually i have no idea if they do. i would imagine they do though