I wasn't blessed to have just one, but
five wonderful, fun-loving, godly sisters to grow up with. Below are a few "oldies but goldies" pictures. Incidentally, I'm in my pajamas in most of these pictures!
 |
| My favourite picture of myself as a toddler |
 |
| Receiving gifts on my birthday - my love of dolls started young |
 |
| A pillowcase was my "security blanket " for the longest time while I sucked my thumb |
 |
| Red-cheeked and giggling, ready for bed |
 |
| Horsing around on our shared bed - this was my classic smile for a while |
 |
| My Kindergarten picture - check out my crooked bangs! Haha |
6 comments:
No comments yet??? What??? You are SO cute!!!! I love the one of you by the water pump outside! very cute!!!! I love looking at old pictures.
I miss you already!!!!!!
Awwww...I love the pics. See? We did have fun and get along sometimes...lol :)
-Ange
Haha thanks guys! Ange, we always got along! ;) And Jeanette, I miss you big time too!
I totally see your niece Anne in the first picture!
I'm with Anneke. Vince and Petra's girls look so much like you!
Post a Comment