Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Really? Gross! Wednesday's Woe #41 (early)

Has anyone from the Hamilton area who takes the Hwy 6/Garner Road exit from the 403 ever noticed all the water bottles strewn about the shoulder of the curve? But these ain't your regular water bottles folks. These water bottles are full of unidentifiable liquid the colour of apple juice. A couple weeks ago there must have been two dozen bottles scattered on the shoulder of that big curve in the exit ramp. And then last week there was none - someone had cleaned them up. And then yesterday there was just one. Hmmmm! Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? I've heard the rumor that truck drivers urinate in bottles to save time and eliminate stops... but really? Do they all chuck them out the window when they round that curve? Gross!

2 comments:

Anneke Naves said...

ewww! I've heard of truck drivers doing that too, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

gross! TMI!!!!
:)
Ange