I agree; nothing like the real stuff! Here's another great lemon recipe for you: http://oneperfectbite.blogspot.ca/2009/10/old-fashioned-lemon-pudding.html I double it, but for the three of you, it's probably just right.
Ask Ange for the recipe! I made it with her and don't know it off the top of my head. We actually added some pureed strawberries to it the next day which turned it into delicious strawberry-lemonade!
Here's the recipe we used: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/best-lemonade-ever/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=best%20lemonade%20ever&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page
Also, we used 7 lemons, which was the perfect amount. And like Irene said, when we pureed strawberries into it, it was even more delicious! -Ange
6 comments:
I agree; nothing like the real stuff! Here's another great lemon recipe for you: http://oneperfectbite.blogspot.ca/2009/10/old-fashioned-lemon-pudding.html
I double it, but for the three of you, it's probably just right.
Yum!
Lora
You got the recipe? I'd love to try some!
Ask Ange for the recipe! I made it with her and don't know it off the top of my head. We actually added some pureed strawberries to it the next day which turned it into delicious strawberry-lemonade!
Here's the recipe we used:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/best-lemonade-ever/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=best%20lemonade%20ever&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page
Also, we used 7 lemons, which was the perfect amount. And like Irene said, when we pureed strawberries into it, it was even more delicious!
-Ange
p.s. It made two pitchers full, even though only one is in the picture.
-Ange
Post a Comment