Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday's Things #2

No big clever thing for Thursday this week! So instead I'll just share three things... but I better hurry, Thursday is almost over!

1) I planned a tea party for my nieces tomorrow - complete with dresses, hats, dolls, cupcakes, games, decorations etc. Pictures to follow hopefully!
2) I decided to change my plan for Friday's blog post from "Friday's Folly" to "Fun Friday". I don't know what I was thinking when I said Friday's Folly - what would I blog about every week?? So I think I'll save Friday for pictures of various fun and entertaining things that are taking place :)

3) I attended a Karate class tonight! Right now I'm not interested in all the fancy moves (but as I'm told, they're important to learn and memorize so that they will become a reflexive instinct), but I'm interested in learning practical self-defense moves. And it's actually fun! Sooo, anyone want to join me in learning some martial arts this summer? 




No comments: