Sorry folks, I missed Wednesday's Woes this week but I really had no woes to report! (which is a good thing I think). I thought my woe might be a crispy sunburn since I went to the beach for the first time yesterday, but I was smart and wore some sunscreen so instead of returning home a flaming lobster, I came back sun-kissed and glowing ;).
Today's Thursday's Things is a bit of an update from last weeks:
1) I'm officially registered for Taekwondo! I'm excited but also a little nervous at the same time. Wish me luck! I can't wait to get my uniform and white belt. In a few months I just may be transformed into a lean, mean kicking machine :D
2) I'm really starting to look forward to our bi-annual holiday with the whole extended clan Up North! Any other Roth's with me on this one? Swimming, canoeing, hiking, reading, relaxing, camp fires... aaaaaahhhh....
3) Tomorrow's "Fun Friday" just might have something to do with me and Ange, since I plan on driving out there later today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment