Beastly Boils: Wednesday's Woe #28
This is an unpleasant, not-of-general-interest piece of personal news so don't say you weren't forewarned! But I had nothing else newsworthy to qualify for Wednesday's Woe. Ok, here it is: I've developed yet another painful, enormous, crimson, hormonal/stress induced pimple on the middle of my chin! I can't even let the bedcovers rest on my chin, it hurts so much! Aughhh. When will this end? My birthday is approaching in several months. Maybe 27 will be the magic no-more-zits number! ;)
2 comments:
Almost as bad but not so obvious is the affliction of canker sores of which I go through bouts of having many at one time! Feel for ya Bean
Lora
Almost as bad but not so obvious is the affliction of canker sores of which I go through bouts of having many at one time! Feel for ya Bean
Post a Comment