Today's tip comes from my sister Andrea. It's not a handy household tip but more of a practical living tip:
Here's some advice: find a set time to do devotions and stick with it. Maybe most of you do this, but if you don't have a set routine it can be a big struggle. "During the summer, I always did them in the morning, which was really nice. But now my mornings start way to early already and I'm too busy to do them. So for the past half a year, I would sometimes have my devotions in the afternoon, sometimes after supper, and sometimes before bed. Needless to say, it wasn't working out too well. Finally, I decided to have them during coffee time, which I strictly follow every afternoon. I used to just browse some blogs while I sipped, but it's actually so nice to take my time and enjoy reading God's word while I drink my coffee." My sister uses the Reformation Study Bible - do any of you use a good study bible or guide that you recommend?
No comments:
Post a Comment