Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blood Buster: Tuesday's Tip #32

I saw this helpful tip which I'll be sure to try out next time I come home from work spattered in blood ;). Has anyone else tried hydrogen peroxide on a blood stain with good results?


"I work as a traveling nurse and the best thing to get out blood stains is putting some hydrogen peroxide on the stain - the bubbles help pull the stain out. Then rinse out thoroughly and wash by its self with some bleach or color safe bleach.
Also, sometimes while working during my shift the uniforms will pick up certain odors. As soon as the shift is over change your clothes right away and put them in a zip lock or grocery bag with a dryer sheet and seal tight. When you get home, wash immediately, but they won't smell!" ~ Samantha Foster

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, it works.
Ray

Ian Sinke said...

I guess you often come home from work spattered in blood, Ray? :P