Wednesday, February 20, 2013

DIY Vick's Shower Disk: Tuesday's Tip #31 (late)

"How to make your own Vick's Vapor Shower Disk." I saw this idea on Pinterest and it looks pretty neat. I'm pretty well over my cold now... but if another stuffy nose strikes with vengeance in the near future I might try it out. It seems pretty simple - you make these disks out of water, baking soda and a few essential oils and let them harden in a muffin tin. Then you "put one of these disks in your shower, and voila thanks to the vapors in it, you're magically healed, your cold is gone, and your face is shockingly free of snot." It does sound soothing! 


I've never made anything using essential oils before - where can I buy them? 

You can find complete directions here

1 comment:

Esther said...

Goodness Me has essential oils. Zehrs probably does too.