Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday's Fun #29

Last week I went with some friends and my nephew to the Ontario Science Center - Matthew thoroughly enjoyed it all. 

Matthew said he wants to be an astronaut - looking good!

By the end of the day I was feeling just a little frazzled ;)
 
The boys had a lot of fun crafting and shooting paper airplanes
In other news, our kitchen is getting near completion! The walls need repainting and the cabinets are still lacking trim, and then in a couple of weeks our new counter should be in and can be installed. 

The three little rascals at it again - "helping" dad ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Science Center was fun! And thanks for posting pics of the kitchen. I can't wait to see the finished result (in pictures and person). Did they take some "before" pics?
-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Looking Good! (the kitchen that is). Ha ha.... Kidding, love your hair all straight up! Lora