Well folks, I broke my budget already. On this beauty:
Yup, I'm taking up sewing! Well, I already know how to operate a sewing machine, but hopefully I'll be inspired to tackle some more projects now that I have my own. I'm not planning to dive right into making clothing, but will use it more for small projects and crafts. I found this gently used second hand sewing machine for sale on Kijiji and me and mom picked it up tonight. [And no, I didn't really break my budget - I have a miscellaneous savings fund that I pulled the money out of :)]
*keep me in mind if you ever come across sewing notions and paraphernalia at garage or estate sales! Mom has gotten tons of deals over the years that way
3 comments:
Sweet!!! You should take it to my house when you visit sometime and we can be all crafty on a Saturday!
-Ange
Good plan! :)
Good for you, beanie!! I bought one a few years ago at a rummage sale and broke it out for the first time last week to do some repairs. couldn't figure out the zigzag button though so only straight stitches for me!
Post a Comment