Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Weekend: Friday's Fun #37

I thought I'd share a few pictures from my visit to NJ on Easter Weekend - I had such a nice visit and the weather was beautiful! Nic and I stayed up late on Thursday night talking and puzzling, on Friday morning I went with Lora to the school's Easter program and in the afternoon some of us took an invigorating walk into and around town  and ended it with a delicious rootbeer float at Z's Candy Shop (we also witnessed an arrest there!), then there was a Good Friday church service at night. Saturday morning dawned bright and sunny and after some shopping we all headed off to Van Saun Park and Zoo for a nice afternoon and we ended the day with a campfire.

Jere sporting his new Indian headdress that I crafted
Taylor shows off his mad skillz playing basketball while on his ripstick
Mike and Jules enjoying the spring weather!
Little Annie... not so little anymore!
Elijah, the center of attention
Sorry Reese, you can't come with us!
Fun on the rocks
Katrina suppresses her laughter as Juliet tells an earnest story
Jere, Jules and Annie
The whole gang at Van Saun Park
Checking out the prairie dogs - so cute! Except I the front one has gotten into one too many fights in his lifetime - look at all the scars on his face!
Niccy sittin' round the campfire with her little Lamb
Sharing laughs with Dad
Dressed in our finest for Easter Sunday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Makes me want to visit :)
Dor