Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sewing Sensations: Friday's Fun #38

Esther and I had a good time yesterday sewing up a frenzy in her kitchen while make a general disaster... however it did help lift our spirits out of the doldrums caused by this cold, gray dreary weather and our efforts produced some rather cute baby paraphernalia!

Esther is super pumped to be sewing baby wash cloths!!
I am just super pumped for another chance to be using my sewing machine
The general disaster. Elijah is somewhere lost in this mess
Gettin' 'er done!
My almost finished baby bibs (backed by terry cloth)

In other news, some of my plants have sprouted! Check it out:

Dwarf sunflower plants in the foreground and alyssum on the left

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like great fun! And I can't believe your herbs are up already! You're inspiring me to keep busy...

-Ange

Sandra said...

Wow, you're becoming a down-right Proverbs 31 women! :) Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Sweet bibs! what do we have to do to get one ;) have a birthday?
Dor